LESS Crime Act Five-Step Process
1. Click here to register for pre-approval with the Georgia Tax Center. For step-by-step pre-approval registration instructions click here.
2. Within 30 days the Georgia Department of Revenue will send you a letter approving your registration.
3. You will have 60 days from approval to make your payment to the Atlanta Police Foundation. If paying with a check, you must include a copy of your approval letter and state that the payment is for the LESS Crime Act Tax Credit. Please send checks and documentation to the Atlanta Police Foundation at:
191 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 191, Atlanta, GA 30303
CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ONLINE
4. After receiving your payment, APF will send donors form IT-QLED-LEF1.
5. Beginning January 2024, taxpayers will submit form IT-QLED-TP2 with their 2023 tax filings to receive their credit.
Please contact Kelli Macyszyn with any questions:
- 404-586-0180 ext. 334